Customer serviceDelivering guest happiness
Careers – Customer Service
The Customer Service Team is in charge of delivering guest happiness through planning for smooth flow of our guests from the carnival gates to the various areas, to manage the customer service centre at the venue to handle any guest enquiry and also promoting event programs through our designated hotlines.
Customer Service Assistants
- Your daily routine will vary depending on what the situation is; you could do anything from handling payments to taking part in customer promotions and events or customer refunds; customer related surveys; attending incoming calls from outside customers; assist with VIP’s or Media on site when required;
- Resolving any day to day issues brought up by the customer and reporting to Management
- Answering queries and offering information, positive interaction with the general public (as well as with colleagues) either face-to-face or over the phone.
- You’ll be expected to keep up-to-date with all the latest promotions so you can explain it to customers who may be interested.
- Provide an entertaining and enjoyable experience for guest visiting the Park.
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese
- Self-motivated, well-organized and able to work independently
- Willing to work on shifts in a competitive environment
- 2-3 years of work experience in customer service industry
16th Dec 2016 to 12th Feb 2017
3-6 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and holiday eves
Event Open Hours
11 am – 11 pm
Attractive Hourly Rate/s
Central Harbour Front
Exciting opportunity for the right candidates, possibility of promotion high for those who prove themselves on the job! Good performance will be recognized with a possibility of working with us on future projects.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.