Human resourcesPassion and a positive attitude are our trademark qualities
Careers – human resources
HR Assistant Supervisors
- Responsible for overseeing employee’s HR needs on site
- To ensure your allocated work area is operating to the highest of standards.
- To handle staff issues on day to day basis
- Responsible for assisting the HR Director with employee orientation, development, training, recruiting and recordkeeping on site
- To provide other support to the Site Operations Teams & Customers to ensure overall site safety and operational excellence.
- Responsible for ensuring good support is given to the rest of the project team
- Good communication skills in both English and Cantonese.
- Excellent computer skills, including Word and Excel in a Microsoft Windows environment
- Good knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
- Previous work experience on data management and record keeping preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, able to identify and resolve problems in an active and timely manner
- 2+ years of prior supervisory experience is an absolute essential
- You must be self-motivated and positive individual and able to work on your feet for long hours
1st Dec 2016 to 12th Feb 2017
3-6 days a week including Saturdays, Sundays, public holidays and holiday eves
8-12 hours (may vary as per roster)
Attractive Hourly Rate/s
Central Harbour Front
Exciting opportunity for the right candidates, possibility of promotion high for those who prove themselves on the job! Good performance will be recognized, high possibility of working with us on future projects.
Applicants not invited for interviews within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Information provided will be treated with strict confidence and be used for the purpose of selection only.