Terms and Conditions
1. Issue of Tickets and admission to The AIA Great European Carnival (“Carnival”) are subject to our Rules and Regulations which are set out in the website at http://tgec.asia and at Entrance.
2. Ticket is valid for one person single entry during the operational hours from 11:00am to 11:00pm.
3. Ticket is non-transferable, non-exchangeable, non-refundable and only valid from 17 December 2015 to 21 February 2016 except 24/25/26/31 of December 2015, 1/15/23/30 of January and 8/9/10 of February 2016.
4. Upon presenting a valid ticket or carnival receipt visitors to the park will be permitted to enter into the Udderbelly pasture for free if available, subject to crowd capacity. Visitors wishing to then watch a performance at Udderbelly are directed to their box office located on site.
5. “Carnival” may, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the park or attractions, close the park or any part thereof temporarily, or suspend the operation of individual rides for weather, safety, maintenance, or any other reason.
6. Children aged 11 or below must be accompanied by a person aged 15 or above.
7. The following activities are strictly prohibited in “Carnival”:
a. Consumption of food or drink purchased outside the “Carnival”;
b. Sale of goods or services
c. Commercial photography or videography except with prior consent;
d. Distribution of printed or recorded materials of any kind;
e. Unauthorised events, demonstrations or speeches, or the usage of any flag, banner or sign, and other unauthorised public gatherings;
f. Playing or operating remote-controlled flying devices;
g. Engaging in any unsafe act or other act that may impede the operation of the Park or any associated facility.
8. Visitors to the Carnival need to present personal identification documents to verify their identities as the authorised holder of the credit card used in the website purchase.
9. No pets or animals are permitted in the park.
10. Visitors accept and agree that “Carnival” may take and use your photographs or images for commercial purposes.
11. Visitors agree to comply with all notices and directions by any member of staff for the purpose of ensuring safety and order.
12. “Carnival” reserve the right to deny admission, or to require removal from the park, without refund or compensation, for illegal, unsafe or offensive behaviour, or if we consider that the circumstances so require.
13. Except where required by law, under no circumstances are we liable for any damage, loss or personal injury suffered by you, whether the same is caused by our negligence or otherwise.
14. In the event of disputes, “Carnival” reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute and otherwise in respect of tickets.
15. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People’s Republic of China.
16. Personal Information Collection Statement
Personal data collected upon the purchase or issue of Tickets may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law.