The ‘Golden Ticket’ to the best day ever!
The ‘Golden Ticket’ to the best day ever at The AIA Great European Carnival!
Hong Kong (10th December 2015): Set to be the hottest ticket in town this Winter, The AIA Great European Carnival has announced it will be giving away up to 16 “Golden Tickets” to their Carnival which starts next week on December 17. Each ticket provides a money-can’t-buy experience for four people inclusive entry to the Carnival with unlimited rides, free games tokens, food and beverage vouchers, meet and greets with street performers, and a souvenir video and photo of the experience.
The AIA Great European Carnival will partner with Yahoo!, South China Morning Post, and Asia Miles – each of whom will be awarding the Golden Tickets through various games and challenges. In addition, an allocation of tickets will be given away onsite during the course of the Carnival and also through social media channels.
“We are creating an experience that people could only dream about. A perfect day at the Carnival with unlimited fun and VIP access to everything on offer! Winners will have the tough choice of deciding which friends to invite with them, or whether to take members of their family, or even work colleagues!” said a Carnival spokesperson.
Those interested in a chance to win these tickets should keep an eye out on the Yahoo! (Hong Kong) website, read the SCMP paper, or register on Asia Miles Loyalty program. Organisers remain tight lipped about how and when the remaining Golden Tickets will be released, but will ‘leak’ information about their whereabouts on the Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/TGECAsia/
TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE GOLDEN TICKET
GOLDEN TICKET TERMS & CONDITIONS
Dates and Time Period
- Limited to a period of four (4) hours from the moment guests enter the gate. They are allowed to remain following the four hours, but will not be entitled to benefits of free rides, games and food and beverage
- Blackout dates include 2015: 24/12, 25/12, 26/12, 31/12; 2016: 1/1, 15/1, 23/1, 30/1, 8/2, 9/2, 10/2
- Reservation of your date must be provided with at least three (3) days’ notice to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consumption of Food and Beverage
- Food or drink cannot be given away to any other party outside of the four Golden Ticket Guests
- The responsible consumption of food, drinks and alcohol must be adhered to
- Each Golden Ticket guests is entitled to a food and beverage spending of up to HK$250 per person
Games and Prizes
- Token allocation will be provided for the playing of games, with each participant being given HK$500 of tokens for games
- Unlimited rides are available, however guests need to vacate the ride following each go and return to the queue for the next ride (ie. You cannot remain on a ride for consecutive goes, you must skip one to ensure the general public can access the ride as well)
- A chaperone will accompany the golden ticket winners throughout their visit to ensure all VIP entitlements are met
Photos and Video
- We request that all winners agree to allow photos and videos taken of their experience to be used for marketing and promotional purposes
- A short video and collection of photos will be provided to the winners within seven (7) days of their visit
General Terms & Conditions apply as stated at http://tgec.asia/news/terms-and-conditions
Please visit www.tgec.asia for more information about The AIA Great European Carnival.
ABOUT THE AIA GREAT EUROPEAN CARNIVAL
The Great European Carnival Ltd is the producer of the annual Hong Kong event called The AIA Great European Carnival. The Great European Carnival takes place between December and February each year, on the Central Harbourfront Event Space. The event features amusement rides, carnival skill games, an outdoor ice rink, seasonal markets and performances on a community stage. This year the Carnival will run at the Central Harbourfront Event Space from 17th December to 21st February, 2016.
The Carnival welcomed more than 830,000 Hong Kong and international guests in its inaugural staging and has out-distanced internationally renowned brands to win Marketing Magazine’s Best Event Consumer, Best Sponsorship Activation, Gold in Excellence in Event Marketing and Gold in Excellence in Best Partnership Awards in 2015.